Our staff has in-depth knowledge of the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) program which, in Wyoming, has been delegated to the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality (WDEQ). We are also familiar with Water Management Plans for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
Preparation of Use Attainability Analyses (UAAs) by GGA has resulted in successful petitions to the WDEQ for site-specific surface water quality discharge limits and reclassification of discharge streams to meet more appropriate surface water quality standards.
GGA has experience preparing Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) necessary to discharge storm water associated with construction activities under the Wyoming Pollution Discharge Elimination System (WYPDES). GGA also has the expertise to review records at the Wyoming State Engineer’s Office (SEO) to determine surface water rights and prepare surface water right permit applications and petitions.
- Pit treatment permitting
- Stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP)
- Spill prevention control and countermeasure plans (SPCC)
- Produced water discharge permitting
- Surface & groundwater right abstracts
- SEO permitting
GGA’s groundwater experience includes preparation of Underground Injection Control (UIC) permit applications for Class I (Commercial), Class II and Class VI disposal/injection wells. Aquifer characterization, pump testing and analysis and groundwater flow modeling are also part of GGA’s groundwater expertise. Similar to surface water rights, GGA has the expertise to review records at the Wyoming State Engineer’s Office (SEO) to determine groundwater rights and prepare groundwater right permit applications and petitions.
- Injection & Disposal well screening
- Technical reporting and application preparation for Injection & Disposal wells (including CO2 and H2S)
- Underground Injection Control (UIC) permitting & regulatory support
- Aquifer Exemption applications
- Injection & Disposal well applications
- State & Federal monitoring reports
- Injectivity Evaluation
- Pressure testing analysis